- Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data, and response data ("User Information"). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
- Use of User Information. You User Information will only be used to allow you to do the following: Register to give financially online to Edinboro Community Church, register for events sponsored by Edinboro Community Church, and to comment on posts or blogs on the Edinboro Community Church website. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Disclosure of User Information. Edinboro Community Church does not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties.
- Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to Edinboro Community Church. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Edinboro Community Church is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
- Usernames and Passwords. Access to certain content on our website may require a username and/or password.
- External Links. Edinboro Community Church website provides links to other third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Edinboro Community Church through a business partnership or otherwise, Edinboro Community Church is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
- General. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Edinboro Community Church via our Contact Us page.